(Yaba College Of Technology Consult)
In Partnership with
Paul Phillips Management & Educational Consultancy Ltd
(The Great Professionals in Security & Safety Matters)
Three (3) Months Weekend/Part-Time Admission
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA, ADVANCE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA AND GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL SPECIALIST
INDUTRIAL SECURITY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & SAFETY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME.
3 Months Weekend Lectures
Classes Are Held Saturdays (9am – 5pm) & Sundays (12pm – 5pm)
4 Credit Pass In SSCE, WAEC/NECO, GCE, NABTEB, C & G, NCE, ND/HND & BA/BSC Equivalent or PGD Graduate
Experience employee with several years of working experience in a related field can be considered for Admission.
1st Floor, Consult Building
Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Lagos.
• Application Forms Are Available At Non-Refundable Fee Of N5000 Only Obtainable at Yaba College Of Technology Consult Office.
Professional Diploma - N60, 000
Professional Advance Diploma – N80, 000
Professional Graduate Specialist - N80, 000
(Installmental payment available)
• Globally Recognized Professional Certificate Will Be Issued To All Successful Participants at End of the Programme by the prestigious Yaba College of Technology Consult.
• Direct Entry Admission into 300 Level Studies, BSc Degree Programme in Hazard, Safety & Security Mgt after Completion of GRADUATE SPECIALIST Programme.
• Students are to Progress to the Next Level of Their Programme.
• BASIC FIRE Fighting and Fire Prevention Awareness Practical Safety Training Programme for all Students.
• Available Course Manuals/Materials for Sale.
LECTURES COMMENCE SOON…
ADMISSION IS CURRENTLY GOING ON…
Please Contact Yabatech Consult Admission Office/The Programme Coordinator for More Details:
Tel: 08100043964, 07053946386, 08173630752
Yabatech Diploma in Security,Health,Env & Safety Mgt, Lagos
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.