WEN FUELESS GENERATORS
WEN generators are the new technology in generating power that is completely safe, reliable and environmental friendly.
WEN fueless generators are new source of power supplying products which is a combination of permanent magnet alternator (PMA), electric motor, synchronizer and voltage stabilizer, etc. The electric motor is connected to the PMA through mechanical means. The electric motor will be mechanically powered, the electricity generated by the alternator will be boosted and separated into two power sources, one will be connected back to the electric motor to continue working, the other source will be uses to power your facilities and appliances. That's the simple operations of Windelectric Fueless Generators. But for higher capacities, we construct a magnet powered motor to power the alternator.
WEN produces any capacity from 2.5KVA to 1 megawatts or more and can be customized to suite any capacity of energy consumption.
WEN fueless generators can function for months uninterrupted with absolute ease, 24 hours a day. After sales services available around the clock.
WEN fueless generators come with (2) years warranty and can last for decades with part readily available in the open markets and easy to maintain.
WEN fueless generators are available here in Lagos, and the factory is open to potential buyers and investors.
Any home, business or nation that is always confronted by irregular supply of electricity is retarded to development.
* Zero noise
* Zero smoke
* Increase in production
* Less cost in maintaining regular power supply.
* No risk of running out of regular power supply.
* Two (2) years guarantee after purchase.
* No payment of electric bills.
* No vibration, no pollution and no electric shock.
* Nationwide delivery.
WEN FUELESS GENERATORS
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.