This powerful 2000 W dryer has a professional long life AC motor for durability. The continuous Ionic technology releases anti-frizz particles designed to rejuvenate the hair by keeping moisture locked in for an enhanced, healthier shine. To boost this further the Tourmaline grille keeps the moisture in the cuticles and gives the hair a sleeker, shinier finish. By keeping the moisture locked into the hair, it is healthier and less damage is caused by the heat. This dryer is ultra lightweight but still gives all the power of a normal AC motor and weighs only 580 g. It is high air flow rate of 181. 58 metre cube per hour and a high maximum temperature of 154 degrees provide quick dry capabilities and can considerably reduce drying time.
The slimline ergonomic design also makes it easy and comfortable to handle. With three heat and two speed settings plus a cool shot button this dryer is designed to 'do it all'. Includes a standard nozzle for a concentrated direct airflow to reduce fly away hairs and provide a smooth finish, plus an extra wide nozzle for increased airflow provides quick drying results. Removable air filter for easy cleaning - helps to maintain performance and prolong the life of the dryer. Flexible and durable 3 m salon length cable for freedom of movement and a secondary safety fuse for added peace of mind.
In 1919 Leo J. Wahl invented the first practical electric hair clipper. From the first conceptual designs, right through to manufacturing products in factories in the USA, Europe and China, Wahl maintains the ideals Leo J. Wahl set in place over 90 years ago. Wahl have created a range of products which offer high power and high-quality. Wahl blades are engineered using high precision grinding technology ensuring the ideal cutting performance. The consistency and sharpness of each tooth on the precision ground blade creates a better cut that is more even and better quality.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.