University vs Reality not only confronts the issue of the deterioration in value of a university degree with raw and uninhibited truth, but is the first book on the market to provide concrete steps to remedy the epidemic. Through his ground-breaking “Valueworth” paradigm, Ikazoboh helps new graduates look at their university experience in an entirely new light, while directly calling on education institutions to better structure their courses to actually prepare young people to prosper in an increasingly capitalist world.
Seller: Gabriel OTEH
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)