University vs Reality not only confronts the issue of the deterioration in value of a university degree with raw and uninhibited truth, but is the first book on the market to provide concrete steps to remedy the epidemic. Through his ground-breaking “Valueworth” paradigm, Ikazoboh helps new graduates look at their university experience in an entirely new light, while directly calling on education institutions to better structure their courses to actually prepare young people to prosper in an increasingly capitalist world.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.