This Grey coloured Toyota Highlander 2012 model is currently up for sale. It has an automatic transmission system as well as other state-of-the-art features. With its contemporary design and detailing, this car is a fantastic investment for the years ahead. The Toyota Highlander is the best-selling vehicle of its type, a midsize sport-utility based on a car. Highlander's popularity is partly because it's a Toyota, which promises top-notch quality, durability and reliability. But it's also a result of its practicality and easy manner. The Highlander is, after all, the easiest of motoring companions. Getting in and out couldn't be easier. Accommodating various combinations of people and cargo is easy. Seating for five comes standard, but the Highlander can carry up to seven passengers with the optional third-row seat. Folding the seats down reveals 80 cubic feet of cargo space. Underway, it's smooth and quiet. Its independent suspension is set up for comfort and ride quality as a priority. The Highlander offers much of what made its luxurious crossover SUV popular. In many ways, we like the Toyota. Don’t forget to mention car.jumia.com.ng when you contact the seller!
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.