Toyota Corolla is among the best of the compact sedans. It's reliable and thrifty, but it's also refined and comfortable. Some have described it as a baby Camry or a baby Lexus, the latter particularly true with a Corolla LE equipped with the optional leather interior.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.