Toyota has delivered quality for years and this car is no exception. This Black 2016 Camry has an automatic transmission system giving you great value for your money. The Toyota Camry is an excellent case in point with its continuous reputation of safety, reliability, and quality in it's seventh-generation model. While the styling definitely gives the Camry a much stronger curb side presence, the adjustments in the driver gratification department are harder to perceive. Handling distinctions between the sportier models and the mainstream versions are subtle, and the same applies to differences between this mid-generation update and its predecessor. But for many, the bolder styling, plus traditional Camry strengths, will be more than enough to keep this solid sedan at the top of the charts. Camry's dynamic strengths have always been creamy ride quality, smooth powertrains, and quiet operation, and this update doubles down on those virtues, particularly in the area of interior noise levels. The Camry continues to be very good in most dynamic assessments. Don’t forget to mention car.jumia.com.ng when you contact the seller!
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.