If you've ever driven previous year models of the RRS and concluded that this stylish and luxurious SUV has gotten to its peak,then you're in for a shock. I've always wondered what newer models of this ride would look like. Would they be re-designed and given a different look and shape? Well,the team at Land Rover surely do know their onions. Over the years,maintaining that bulky,big unique shape of the rrs,has been the major factor why I think this SUV has been a stand-out luxury ride,and wouldn't be leaving the market anytime soon. The 2015 model albeit,has undergone substantial upgrade in its interior. It comes with an 8 speed automatic transmission with a push,pull and press gear. The center console is longer and refined. It comes loaded with several features like the back-up camera,dvd entertainment on the headrest,navigation system amongst several other features. This rrs has just 3k
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.