Adebayo, a young adventurous teacher meets Toro, an upper class lady. Cupid's arrow hits home, setting off ripples of intrigues, tensions and anticipations. Adebayo mounts a passionate love campaign but Cupid's match does not meet the approval of Teju; Toro's brother who safekeeps his sister for a more worthy partner. Adebayo also faces opposition from a colleague and a student whose obsessive crush on him leads her to spin scandalous webs. A lost pregnancy; a kidnap; an atmosphere of blackmail and pretence, two lovers find themselves at war with each other.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.