1. Balanced nutritional supplement
2. Regulate metabolism
3. Enhance immunity
I feel that I am quite strong. Do I need to take Cen Forte for additional vitamins?
Vitamins and minerals are nutrients necessary for the daily metabolism in human body. They need to be supplemented at all times, including during illness. Modern medicine advocates that "prevention precedes illness”. Therefore, we needn't supplement all vitamins and minerals to lay good foundations for our health in the future.
What benefits can Cen Forte bring?
1. Healthy skin: prevent dry and rough skin due to deficiency; promote collagen synthesis
2. Metabolism: deficiency of vitamin B which helps to convert food into energy may impair athletic ability; insufficiency of vitamin C may lead to fatigue and ennui.
3. Immunity: play a significant role in normal immune response and increase organic immunity.
4. Bone health: help to relieve bone loss, increase bone density and strength, promote bone formation and maintain bone health.
5. Cardiovascular health: insufficiency may result in arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
6. Inhibit oxidation and prevent deficiency-induced skin aging and roughness.
I eat fruits and vegetables every day. Is it necessary to supplement vitamins?
Although there are various vitamins and minerals in fruits and vegetables, the content is not quite high and not all can be ingested. Nutritional experts suggest taking adequate vitamin and mineral supplements to achieve balanced nutrition and health.
Cash on delivery within Lagos is available.
Delivery outside Lagos is possible only after payment has been confirmed.
For purchase or more info, please contact us via S.M.S or CALL.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.