1.Delay aging and maintain skin beauty
2.Regulate endocrine secretion
3.Keep body slender if using for a long time
What are the differences between Danshen Tea and Pollen Tea?
Both are made from premium Chinese green tea leaves except that Danshen (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae), Sanqi (Radix Notoginseng) and Huangqi (Radix Astragali) are added in Danshen Tea and natural high-quality pollen is added in Pollen Tea. Danshen Tea helps improve microcirculation and reduce the risk of CVD while Pollen Tea helps delay aging, protect skin and produce cosmetic effects in the long run.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.