• Program Type: I
• (I=Individual, C=Corporate)
• Training Method: Workshop/Demonstration (Highly Intensive Practical)
• Cost: N45,000.00 Promo Offer (Covers Tuition and Certificate of attendance only)
• Duration: 2 days
• Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
• June 13-14, 2019
• Lagos: SGL Training Center. 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
SGL’sTally ERP 9 Course covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Day to Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Anyone who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
Accountants , Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
Business Owners, Even if a business owner or top management don’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software so that they can analyze data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in Decision Making.
Introduction to Tally.ERP 9
• Features of Tally
• Enhancement in Tally.ERP 9
• Tally.ERP 9 Screen Components
• Creating a Company
• Stock Groups
• Stock Categories
• Stock Items
• Units of Measure
Groups, Ledgers, Vouchers and Orders
• Introducing Groups
• Introducing Ledgers
• Introducing Vouchers
• Introducing Purchase Orders
• Introducing a Sales Order
• Introducing Invoices
Reports in Tally.ERP 9
• Working with Balance Sheet
• Working with Profit & Loss A/c Report
• Working with Stock Summary Report
• Understanding Ratio Analysis
• Working with Trial Balance Report
• Working with Day Book Report
• Exploring Payroll in Tally.ERP 9
• Working with Payroll Vouchers
• Payroll Reports
• Describing Salary Disbursement
• Statutory & Taxation Features
• Tax Deducted at Source in Tally.ERP 9
• Create a Tax Ledger
• TDS Vouchers
• Tax Collected at Source in Tally.ERP 9
• VAT (Value Added Tax)
• Creating Masters for VAT
• VAT Vouchers & Invoices
• VAT Reports
• Central Sales Tax (CST)
• Service Tax
Backup & Restore in Tally.ERP 9
• Taking Backup in Tally.ERP 9
• Restoring Data in Tally. ERP 9
• Using E‐mail in Tally.ERP 9
• Restoring Data from Tally 7.2
• Program Type: I
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.