Superlife double root
there is a popular ethiopian legend wherein coffee is discovered by a goat herder named kaldi, who found his goats frolicking and full of energy after eating the red fruit of the coffee shrub. Kaldi tried the fruit for himself and had a similar reaction. After witnessing their strange behavior, a monk took some of the fruit back to his fellow monks; they too spent the night awake and alert. Of course, they would have been reacting to coffee’s high dose of caffeine. This natural stimulant also serves as an inborn plant pesticide, protecting the coffee fruit from insects.
ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions. It is most well-known for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits. The kama sutra mentions ashwagandha in its literature as a potent sexual stimulant. Researchers have found that it may be a natural herbal alternative treatment for loss of libido and erectile dysfunction.
scientifically clinically proven formulation
erectile dysfunction (ed), or impotence, is a major challenge for many men today regardless of their age — young, middle-aged, or old. because erectile dysfunction may be caused by many factors — a health condition, emotional or relationship problems, some kinds of medication, smoking, drugs, or alcohol — an erectile dysfunction cure is possible.
double root saves the day!
our scientists and doctors have done extensive research and come out with a miracle formulation that could make you a real man again. Combining three powerful all-natural and organic herbs with 100% arabica coffee beans, we create a caffein boost that could spark not only your day but also spice your night as well; giving her the pleasure she craves and the adoration you deserve.
Superlife double root
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.