LG. Table Top Gas Cooker With Glass Top - 2 Burner - BLACK.A Quality Gas cooker is one of the first thing u consider while setting up a good Kitchen... A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation in a dwelling or in a commercial establishment.The main functions of a kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food (and to complete related tasks such as dishwashing).The design and construction of kitchens is a huge market all over the world.A kitchen is in complete without a cooking material... And Our Quality Table Top Gas Cooker With Glass Top - 2 BurnerIs what you really needs in your kitchen. These are Top Benefits of our Quality Glass Top Gas cooker 1. Better Cook top Control: Gas burners allow instant changes in heat while cooking because a flame doesn’t need any time to warm up or cool down like electric burners. Both beginner and professional chefs often prefer gas burners when they need rapid changes in heat for certain recipes and don’t want to use multiple burners on various settings2. Durable : The metal grates and Glass Top on gas Burner tops are hardier than the electric range smooth tops to withstand pressure. 3. Cost Effective: When paying for utilities, gas is generally cheaper than electricity. Even if the cost of your gas range is initially more expensive, paying less in utilities will save you money in the long run. These savings can especially add up if you cook a lot.4. Cookware Friendly : The flame from a gas burner will heat your pots more evenly, making them perfect for everyday cookware and unusually shaped cookware alike.5. Emergency Ready: If the power is out at your home, you can still cook dinner. Just ignite the burners Automatic without matches or lighter. This makes gas ranges a major benefit for homes in areas that often experience inclement weather and extended outages.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.