Painful urination is a broad term that describes discomfort during urination. This pain may originate in the bladder, urethra, or perineum. The urethra is the tube that carries urine outside of your body. In men, the area between the scrotum and the anus is known as the perineum. In women, the perineum is the area between the anus and the opening of the vagina. Painful urination is very common. Pain, burning, or stinging can indicate a number of medical conditions like staphylococcus, untreated gonorrhea that often lead to prostate gland expansion or inflammation. Stage A Herbal tea is known for its ability to remove toxic accumulation of waste from the urinary track and ensure the free flow of urine thereby putting a stop to painful urination.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.