Few months ago i was searching for a pedigree gsd and i came across this fellow Fortune so i decided to do business with him, he told me his pups were slant back and go for 40k each and i was happy and willing to send him the cash but along the way i got to know he's a scammer so i backed out but i still kept the pics he sent me for future use. Now i have searched for the real owner of the gsd without success so i want to plead with you people, if you have a gsd like the ones i uploaded
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.