Discover the 50 secrets that great salespeople know - complete with strategies for putting them into practice.
What do great salespeople know that the rest of us don't? Do they have a secret recipe for success? Is there a special alchemy to selling? The Secrets of Great Salespeople reveals the 50 things you need to know to in order to sell. Each chapter outlines one of the 50 ideas and gives three strategies for putting it into practice. Some ideas will surprise you, all will inspire you. Put these simple strategies together and you have a recipe for sales success, a formula that will unlock your selling potential.
Whether you want to build lasting and profitable customer relationships, hunt down new clients, or are just beginning to work in a sales-related field, this book provides the tools and techniques you need to sell more. With dedicated sections on being a 'Farmer' or a 'Hunter', on customers and for novices, it gives you everything you need to know.
About the Author
Jeremy Raymond is an executive coach and business development expert. He has taught selling in places like IBM, Sainsbury's, AT Kearney, Fujitsu and for other clients as well as running his own business for the last 14 years.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.