Sadly I'm leaving the UK off on adventures so looking to sell my beloved Samsung!
The TV was bought in late September from Curry's, proof of purchase and warranty still available. The model is the SAMSUNG UE55MU6220 55 which is curved and 4k Ultra HDR. The picture quality really is incredible and 4K movies on Amazon Prime / Netflix look stunning.
As a bit of a tech buff i also bought the matching soundsystem the SAMSUNG HW-M4500 2.1 Wireless Sound Bar. This really makes the viewing experience like a proper home cinema with full surround sound and 260 W RMS. I find that the standard speakers on these TV's just don't pack a punch.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.