Shakat global resources provides highly qualitative proffessional and secured freight forwarding services for companies that deals in international and multi national import and export in Nigeria.
-Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
-Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
-Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
-Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
-Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
-Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
-Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
-Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
Good communication skills
Candidate must be HND, B.SC, Post Graduate holder in related fields
Interest candidate should forward their C.V to:
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.