Rope Type Stanchion Crowd Queue Control Barrier Post (9 Poles + 9 Ropes)
Ideal For Indoor And Outside Use In Establishments Such As Hotels, Clubs And Exhibition Centers
Each Cement And Rubber Base Has Stronger Ability Against The Wind Than Ordinary Bases, No Rust, Strength Evenly, Protect The Floor Not To Be Friction.
This is our top stainless steel stanchion posts is anti-rust and flawless and the poles nice and shiny.
it is ideal for church ceremonies,cave, media room,fashion show,ticket offices, hotels,theaters,or other crowded places.
Adjustable distance by adjusting the length of the rope.
The stainless steel pole and heavy base makes it is not easy to be pushed down.
The design of silver pole and red velvet rope is stylish.
This High Quality Stretch Rope Barriers are widely applied in shopping
centre, hotel, bank, hospital, station, airport, supermarket, theater, etc.. They Are Suitable
For Crowd Control Purposes Such As Events Queues And Can Easily Be Unhooked. Each
Cement And Rubber Base Which Has Stronger Ability Against The Wind Than Ordinary Bases,
No Rust, Strength Evenly, Protect The Floor Not To Be Friction.
- Sturdy bases with stainless steel plates, heavier and more stable than others in the market
- Polished Stainless steel rod, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and prevent rusting
- 4-way belt clips expand configuration possibilities
- Slow retracting braking mechanism to prevent accidental release
- Heavy polyester cross weave belts won't fray or pucker over time
- Universally accepted compatible belt end
- Rubber floor-protectors for maximum protection against floor scuffing
- Easy assembly without any tool
- Fits for crowd control, museums, ticket offices, theaters, hotels and more
Material: 304 stainless steel and red velvet
Total height: 37.4"
Base diameter: 12.6"
Base thickness: 1.2"
Ball dimension: 3"diameter
Rope dimension: 1.26"x59" (DxL)
Color:Blue Or Red
Weight: 81 lbs
- 9 pc x Pole
- 9 pc x Base
- 9 pc x Rope
- 1 pc x Manual
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.