Retractable Belt Stanchion Crowd Queue Control Barrier Post (2 Poles + 1 Rope)
1 Set of 1 Stainless Pole with 1 Belt Retractable Belt Stanchion Crowd Queue Control Barrier Post
Silver Stanchion Set Posts Queue Pole Retractable Red Belt Crowd Control Barrier New
Ideal For Indoor And Outside Use In Establishments Such As Hotels, Clubs And Exhibition Centers
Each Cement And Rubber Base Has Stronger Ability Against The Wind Than Ordinary Bases, No Rust, Strength Evenly, Protect The Floor Not To Be Friction.
This High Quality Retractable Post & Stretch Rope Barriers are widely applied in shopping
centre, hotel, bank, hospital, station, airport, supermarket, theater, etc.. They Are Suitable
For Crowd Control Purposes Such As Events Queues And Can Easily Be Unhooked. Each
Cement And Rubber Base Which Has Stronger Ability Against The Wind Than Ordinary Bases,
No Rust, Strength Evenly, Protect The Floor Not To Be Friction.
- Sturdy bases with stainless steel plates, heavier and more stable than others in the market
- Polished Stainless steel rod, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and prevent rusting
- 4-way belt clips expand configuration possibilities
- Slow retracting braking mechanism to prevent accidental release
- Heavy polyester cross weave belts won't fray or pucker over time
- Universally accepted compatible belt end
- Rubber floor-protectors for maximum protection against floor scuffing
- Easy assembly without any tool
- Fits for crowd control, museums, ticket offices, theaters, hotels and more
- Per Base Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5kg)
- Net Weight: 44 lbs (20kg), 22lbs per post
- Post Height: 35 3/4"(91cm)
- Post Dia: 2 1/2"(6.3cm)
- Belt Length: 78 3/4"(200cm)
- Base Dia: 13 3/4"(35cm)
- Steel Thickness: 0.6mm
- Belt Color: Red/Black/Blue
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.