A warning triangle is an equilateral (equal-sided) triangle of around 600mm in size made of red reflective material. It can be put on the side of the road by anyone to warn other drivers of a breakdown or crash ahead.This is example of a warning triangle with the red reflective triangle supplemented by an orange interior triangle for greater visibility during the day. Warning triangles should be placed approximately 200m before an accident on either side of the accident to warn other drivers. Place them on the side of the road where they are visible to motorists.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.