Benefit of training
HOw is quality defined in healthcare?
Quality in healthcare means providing the care the patient needs when the patient needs it, in an affordable, safe, effective manner. Quality healthcare also means engaging and involving the patient, so the patient takes ownership in preventive care and in the treatment of diagnosed conditions.
Training Schedule: by Request/in Session
Training Methods:Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 4 Days
Ourse overview –
Quality Assurance & Quality Control Meaning, applications and tools, Total quality management, statistical quality control, standard operating procedures as related to Healthcare delivery. Control charts and forecasting analysis. Healthcare Management System delivery. Quality Assurance & Quality Control checks and inspections & methodology. Case Studies.
• at the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website.
Benefit of training
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.