Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
Writing and producing presentations and proposal defense.
Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
Organising promotional events such as pre-presentations, presentations and visits
Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
Analysing media coverage
Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
Liaising with clients, managerial and team leaders staff about outings, timescales and objectives
Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
OTHER RELEVANT SUBJECTS
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Excellent organisational, scheduling and planning skills.
Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
Attention to detail.
Stamina, energy and drive.
Ability to handle pressure.
Achievement orientated and results driven.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to the email addres and forward their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to the HR contact below.
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.