BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Project management training will teach you the importance of time and setting of goals and objectives. You will be able to prioritize these goals as well assist you making great use of your time. You will know the remaining resource sand needs of the company. This could be in the form of time, money or manpower.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 5 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
1. Identify the key activities in the project life cycle.
2. Keep projects on track by managing project risks and effectively using a communication plan.
3. Capture valuable project lessons and use them to define and improve project management practices within your organization.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction,By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Project Life cycle
2. Project integration management
3. Project scope management
4. Project time management
5. Project cost management
6. Project quality management
7. Human resource management
8. Conflict management
9. Project communication management
10. Project risk management
11. Project procurement management
12. Project stakeholder management
13. Personal and social ethics
1. All topics in basic level inclusive
2. Network Diagram Analysis (Critical path method)
3. Resource leveling
4. Earn value Analysis
5. Introduction to Planning tools: P6
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.