HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Training Method: Classroom
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: November 20, 9:00 AM – November 21, 4:00 PM
• COURSE OBJECTIVE
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to perform the following:-
1. Initiation and planning of projects
2. Execution and monitoring of project
3. Successful closure of project
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and local accreditation. Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House, Central area, opposite world trade centre, Abuja, Federal capital territory, Nigeria
COURSE PRICE: N50, 000
1. Project Management Plan
2. Project Integration Management
3. Project Scope Management
4. Project Time Management
5. Project Cost Management
6. Project Quality Management
7. Project Human Resources Management
8. Project Communication Management
9. Project Risk Management
10. Project Change Management
11. Project Document Management
MS Project Software Applications
Primavera 6.0 Software Applications
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.