Plan Your Answers
It’s tempting to think that more time writing means you’re more likely to pick up more marks. That isn’t the case. Passing the ACCA professional papers is about efficiency: getting the most marks in the least time.
To do this, you must plan your answers. 15 minutes planning at the outset will save you much more than 15 minutes writing time, by allowing you to write well-structured and efficient answers.
15 minutes planning at the outset will save you much more than 15 minutes writing time…
Once you’ve chosen the questions you’re going to answer, take time to read the rubric very carefully and work out exactly what the examiner wants to see.
Many ACCA students end up writing what they thought the examiner wanted to see – which is a sure-fire way to fail.
Plot the structure of each answer and note down the points you’re going to make and in which order. To earn a pass on the ACCA professional papers you must demonstrate strategic and logical style – the ability to write a long-form, professional response that flows
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.