What is a cv?
your cv, short for curriculum vitae, is a personal marketing document used to sell yourself to prospective employers. It should tell them about you, your professional history and your skills, abilities and achievements. Ultimately, it should highlight why you’re the best person for the job.
a cv is required when applying for a job. in addition to your cv, employers may also require a cover letter and a completed application form.
what does this package covers:
better articulation: we will explain your qualifications, experience, and education in a much more professional way.
correct/fix hidden errors: our professional writers correct hidden errors that are popular red flags to potential employers.
showcase your strengths: we rewrite your cv from a rational and professional standpoint to ensure that your strengths are very visible at a glance.
tailored for the role you are applying for
+ other fringe benefits.
get in touch now!
What is a cv?
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.