This course was developed as a source of information and practical training tool for offshore safety personnel and workers to develop and maintain an effective occupational health safety and environmental management system specifically for off-shore/on-shore operations and drilling rigs. The course covers each of the sections within the ISO 14001 rule as they appear in the regulation.
BENEFITS & WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
• Focus attention on the role of human error and poor organization in accidents.
• Drive continuous improvement in the offshore industry’s safety and environmental records.
• Encourage the use of performance-based operating practices.
• Encourage collaboration between industry to promote the interests of offshore worker safety and environmental protection.
• using technology, precautions, and techniques sufficient to prevent or minimize the likelihood of:
a) blowouts, loss of well control, fires, or spillage, physical obstruction to other users of the waters or subsoil and seabed
b) occurrences that may cause damage to the environment or to property
c) occurrences that endanger life or health
Be certified by well-trained personnel and Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
This professional training is outlined to last for one day, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient & qualified HSE/Safety Officer/Manager
1. Introduction/Definitions :
2. Environmental Dilemmas/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Aspects
3. Environmental Impacts/ Environmental Pollution/ Air Pollution/ Classification Of Pollutants
4. Types Of Air Pollution/ Particulates (Solids & Liquids)/ Gaseous Pollutant (Normal Condition)
5. Toxic Organic Micro pollutants (TOMPS)/ Pollutants Added To The Atmosphere/ Acidification Of Water And Soil/ Main Sources Of Greenhouse Gases/ Sources Of Co2 From Fossil Fuel Combustion
6. Global Warming/ Effects Of Global Warming/ Control Of Global Warming (Kyoto Protocol 1997 & Montreal Protocol)
7. The Ozone Layer And Ozone Depletion/ The Ozone Layer Depletion Factors/ Importance Of Ozone/ Effects Of Ozone Layer Depletion
8. Water Quality And Pollution/ The Basic Water Parameters Of Water/ Sources Of Water Pollution
9. Groundwater Pollution/ Sources Of Groundwater Pollution/ Types Of Water Pollution/ Effects Of Oil Spills/ Prevention Of Water Pollution/ Soil Pollution: Degradation And Deforestation/ Effects Of Deforestation/ Mechnisms Of Soil Degradation and Soil Erosion
10. Waste Management/ Types Of Waste/ Classification of Waste/ Principles Of Waste Of Management/ Waste Minimisation And Treatment/ Source Reduction/ Disposal Methods
11. National And State Laws/ International Laws, Protocols, Conventions And Regulations
12. Principles of ISO 14001-Environmental Management Systems/ Benefits Of ISO 14001
13. Environmental Problems And Sustainable Development/ Some Common Environmental Phenomena And Local Concerns
i. Acid Rain
ii. Gas Flaring
iii. Oil Spillage
iv. Destruction Of Tropical Rain Forest
FEB 12TH 2017
Yabatech Compus, Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Lagos.
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 10pm – 5pm
N10, 000 (includes certificate, training, registration, soft copy course materials etc.)
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm (one hour lunch break)
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
Professional Development Certificate, will be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training BY: MONOTECH HSE TRAINING & SERVICES
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING:
Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE OFFER THE FOLOWING INTERESTING HSE/SAFETY COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) General HSE Level – 1&2 Certification Training.
2) Advance HSE Level 3 Professional Certification Training
3) Oil and Gas Safety Certification Training.
4) Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
5) Occupational Safety and Health Mgt Professional Certification Training
6) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
7) Facility and Project Mgt & Safety Certification Training
8) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
9) Radiation Safety Awareness
10) Incipient Fire Fighting: Awareness Level
11) Machinery Rescue Awareness
12) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
13) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
14) Container Inspections
15) Emergency Response Planning
16) Emergency Response Team Coordinator
17) Evacuation Coordinator
18) Blood Borne Pathogens
19) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
20) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES:
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)