Benefits of training
1. There are diverse areas of what you will stand to gain at the course of the training of which includes the following:
2. Generate MTOs and isometrics of all piping/pipeline systems
3.Ability to perform piping and equipment layouts drafting for facilities/flow stations, etc
Training Schedule: by Request/in Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
• to provide trainers with the knowledge of piping system design and drafting.
1. Introduction to Piping fundamentals:
- Difference between pipe and tube.
- Types of pipe, nps,
2. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Tees, elbows, Reducers, Olet, Nipples and Gaskets, spectacle blinds, couplings, stub-in, unions, plug, and weld caps
3. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Flanges, types and functions
4. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Valves, types and functions
5. Asme Codes and standards: B31.3, B31.4, B31.8.
- Piping class and mto (Material take-off List)
-Piping material selection and specifications
6. Design Phases: Preliminary, Conceptual, feed, and Detail
- p & id, pfd: Meaning, importance, applications, and limitations.
- How to read and interpret p & id
7. Meaning and applications of Piping Layout,
- General Arrangement drawings and Isometric drawings
- Interpreting Piping layout, GA and Piping Isometric drawings
8. Cad standard for p & id, Piping layout drawings,
- Piping General Arrangement drawings, and Piping Isometric drawings.
- Backing sheets
9. P & id drafting
10. Piping & Equipment layout drafting
11. Piping General Arrangement drafting:
- Plan view, Elevation/Sectional views
12. Piping isometric drafting
Benefits of training
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.