BENEFITS OF TRAINING
• Ability to perform design calculations and Prepare Piping documentations in projects
• Ability to review and check Piping drawings and documents.
• Ability to give technical supports in-line with codes and standards.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
• To provide trainers with the knowledge of piping Engineering design systems and applications.
1. Introduction to Piping fundamentals:
- Differences between pipe and tube. Types of pipe, NPS.
- Piping systems and arrangement.
- Methodology of Pipe size calculations & Pipe material selection
2. Pipe fittings and connections: Tees, elbows, Reducers, Olet, Nipples and Gaskets,
- Spectacle blinds, couplings, stub-in, unions, plug, and weld caps
3. Pipe fittings and connections: Flanges, types and functions, pressure temperature relationships.
4. Pipe fittings and connections:
- Valves, types and functions. Valve material selections
- Pipe supports and pipe racks
5. Deliverables in piping Engineering and documentations
6. Design Phases: Preliminary, Conceptual, FEED, and Detail.
- P & ID , PFD: Meaning, importance, applications, and limitations
- How to read and interpret P & ID.
- Line numbering philosophy
7. Meaning and applications of Piping & Equipment layout Layout,
- General Arrangement drawings and Piping Isometric drawings.
- Interpreting Piping layout, PGA and Piping Isometric drawings.
8. International standards: ASME, API, ANSI, ASTM and their codes.
- ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, B16.5, B36.10, B36.19.
- ASTM A105, ASTM A106, ASTM 234, etc
9. Grade selection of pipe
- Wall thickness calculations
- Piping material selection and specification
- Piping class and MTO (Material take-off List)
- Valve Data sheets
10. Pipe datapro software applications
- Pipe stress Analysis reports using CAESAR 11 Software applications (Basic)
11. Pressure vessel design and Analysis reports using PV Elite software applications (Basic)
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.