About the Author
Dr. E. W. Kenyon ( 1867 -1948) was born in Saratoga County, New York. At age nineteen, he preached his first sermon. He pastored several churches in New England and founded the Bethel Bible Institute in Spencer, Massachusetts. (The school later became the Providence Bible Institute when it was relocated to Providence, Rhode Island.) Kenyon served as an evangelist for over twenty years. In 1931, he became a pioneer in Christian radio on the Pacific Coast with his show Kenyon's Church of the Air, where he earned the moniker "The Faith Builder." He also began the New Covenant Baptist Church in Seattle, Washington. In addition to his pastoral and radio ministries, Kenyon wrote extensively.
This Personal Evangelism Course was birthed out of the driving passion of E.W. Kenyon's life. He desired to win people to Christ and to train others to make this passion their life's work as well.Kenyon encourages us to make "soul winning" the business of our lives. Much practical instruction and skillful use of the Scriptures is included in the Course. You will grow in confidence in you ability to bring others to Christ as you familiarize yourself with these simple Truths. Lean about the many ways to approach the unbeliever and the different types of unbelievers you will encounter.Winning the lost, in E.W. Kenyon's thinking, is the natural outworking of the love of God that is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Evangelism is for every believer, regardless of calling. Paperback - 105 pages
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.