The Perkins Tonometer can be used where other types of Tonometer cannot. Post operative and bedridden patients in particular are difficult to examine by traditional methods or non-contact methods. The Perkins Tonometer is therefore a primary choice for many practitioners. The same prisms and test standards as the Goldmann Tonometer are used. Precision counter-balanced movements allow readings to be taken with the patient in any position without affecting the results. Every instrument is supplied with a signed and dated certificate of accuracy.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.