A spray gun is the key component in any finishing system – whether the application involves large-scale industrial finishing or delicate precision painting. The right tool for your application is a special combination of several factors. These include the delivery system and atomization method, as well as the spray gun’s air cap, fluid tip and needle combinations. The best tool for the job will allow you to maximize the finish quality in a minimum amount of time.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)