*WHY IBEJU LEKKI
Is it that we don't have properties (lands) in other locations ? Is it the case that we don't have lands selling outside Lagos ?
Yes, we do have. We have Estate Lands selling on the Lagos Mainland, and outside Lagos State too.
The reason why we are emphasizing and pitching Ibeju Lekki so passionately to our teeming you now, are not farfetched:
This quote: “A region without any landmark(s)may not hold much value Ibeju Lekki has massive and fantastic landmarks.
Ibeju Lekki is the *In-thing now,* and we are trying to open the eyes and foresights of our Clients and Prospectives to this hidden fact.
We want for you, to enjoy fast and high returns on their investments.
Land value *appreciates* in Ibeju Lekki faster than any other region in Lagos, and in the country at large. Imagine getting over 250% returns on your (Land) Investment in few years.
Presence of *Massive Development Projects–* Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Sea Port, International (cargo) Airport, Dangote Refinery & Petrochemical Industry, Dangote Fertilizer Plant, 4th Mainland Bridge, etc All these are pointers to the greatness of this region in the nearest future.
Ibeju Lekki alone houses three (3) *major facilities and projects of:* Ikeja (Airport), Apapa (Sea Port) and Kaduna/Port Harcourt (Refinery) combined— imagine the economic implication of this... these will make Ibeju Lekki the greatest Investment hub in Africa. So, you can imagine owning a piece of land or Lands here— this is for investors and individuals who have foresight (Ibeju Lekki= Lekki Airport, Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, and lots more)
Rental Income For Life:* projects (aforementioned) will generate employment, attract home & foreign investors to Ibeju Lekki, and then you become a Landlord to these individuals (staff) & companies; foreign expatriates/companies will need to rent space as offices, will need hotel accommodations, etc. Now imagine owning lands/buildings/hotel here. You begin & continue to earn rental income for life.
*EVERYBODY SHOULD OWN AT LEAST A PLOT IN IBEJU LEKKI, even you don't reside or base in Lagos. Having land in Lagos, especially in the Ibeju Lekki Axis, is a Goldmine for anyone who has foresights.*
_It is all about Foresight, and having it_
Let's make our Clients and Prospectives see the reasons...
To your Success
*WHY IBEJU LEKKI
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.