Tehilla Gardens Avu
Tehilla Gardens Avu-Oforola is an undeveloped parcel of land situated in Avu-Oforola along Owerri, Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State. It is a good buy for smart investors, especially those who are planning to settle or invest in Imo or neighbouring states.
— Deed of Assignment with landowners
— Registered Survey Plan & Contract of Sales
— Registered Power of Attorney from the Customary Owners
— Payment Notification Letter(s)
It's dryland with favourable soil condition
— minutes drive away from the Deeper Life Camp Avu-oforola
— 12-minutes drive away from the Asa Gas Plant
— 8-minutes drive from the Obinze Barracks, opposite Doctors Estate (Woah, massive SECURITY!!)
ESTATE FEATURES AND PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE
— It's an excellent-peaceful location
— It has a proposed perimeter fencing around the estate
— It's free from government interference
— It has a proposed good road network
— It also has a proposed street lights
— It has a proposed recreation centre and gardens
— Immediate allocation upon full payment
— Excellent estate layout and landscaping
— Return on investment [YES, up to 78%!!]
Tehilla Gardens Avu
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.