BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the work of an offshore engineer?
Subsea engineers design and install equipment, tools and infrastructure required for offshore oil and gas production, as well as administer the installation of wellheads on the seabed and the pipelines that connect them to the platform
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 3 Days
COURSE OVERVIEW: –
It provides a detailed understanding of the techniques used for installation, inspection, and maintenance of subsea systems, including seabed hardware, pipelines and risers, and the implications of such techniques for the design of subsea components and systems.
COURSE OUTLINE: –
1. Overview of field development planning (FDP) and project management
2. Design engineering process, deliverables and flowchart
3. Fabrication techniques such as cutting and welding, blasting and painting
4. Erection and assembly techniques, including cranes and lifting techniques
5. Load-out techniques, preparations and ballasting
6. Sea-fastening engineering and implementation
7. Major and support marine vessels, major installation equipment
8. Structure and topsides installation techniques
9. Pipelaying and riser installation activities
10. Subsea installation and diving support activities
11. Hook-up workpack process and execution
12. Mobilisation of marine vessels, construction crew, marine crew and construction equipment
13. Hook-up activities for each engineering discipline
14. Commissioning activities, start-up and handover to client
BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.