*Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
*Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
*Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
*Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
*Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
*Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
*Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
*Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
*Assist colleagues whenever necessary
*Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
*Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
*Excellent organizational and leadership skills
*Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
*Excellent knowledge of MS Office
*BSc/HND in secretarial studies or office administration or relevant field is preferred
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.