NobleTech Power Pack is a high capacity power Pack of 105mAH that is built with laptop in mind. Build with high quality rechargeable batteries. This is a unique battery indeed that can power/charge your laptop for a minimum of 12hrs and up to 18hrs. It is indeed a Laptop Power Pack! That can power all devices that use external adapter like: Laptops DC Television Thermal printer Printers with purple mouth like cord (photosmart, inkjet, deskjet) Photo printers Digital cameras Huawei modems (swift 4G, Spectranet etc) Other devices that can accept 12v to 16volts 1.5amps Other devices that can accept 17v – 20 volts 3.7amps Other devices that can accept 24v – 30 volts 0.5amps Uses a 12/24volts USB converter to charge your phones and iPad Specifications: Input: Charging voltage DC 15volts- 19V 3.5amps / 80watts solar panel Output: DC 17V-20V, 3.5A auto Output 2-option 1: 24v- 30V, 0.5A Output 2-option 2: 12V-15V auto (customized if the customer demands it) Rated Power: 85Watt Dimensions: 170 x 135 x 80 mm (6.6 x 5.3 x 3.1 in) Buy 105mAH Nobletech all in one Universal Power Pack for your laptops, smartphones and printer and enjoy the following benefits: * It support all laptops * It works minimum of 8 hours and upto 18 hours uninterrupted when is fully charge *Portable and dependable *tested and trusted by users to be of a standard quality just for its purpose. *Very good and in excellence condition. What is in the pack: 1 Nobletech 105mAH All-in-one Power Pank 1 USB Charger (rating 5V, 2.1Ah) 1 Power Pack Charger 1 Users’ guide 1 Laptop connecting cable *1 Note: If you are using HP with small blue mouth (latest HP chargers) or IBM/Lenove with Flat rectangular yellow USB like mouth(Latest IBM/Lenovo) Extra N1500. Note: why ordering, specify your laptop type and model also the input voltage, so we can put together the connecting cable suitable for it. we are also into a vast range of solar products that varies depending on what exactly you looking for. contact us for more details:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.