What is a stomach ulcer?
Stomach ulcers are painful sores that can be found in the stomach lining or small intestine. Stomach ulcers are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. They occur when the thick layer of mucus that protects your stomach from digestive juices is reduced, thus enabling the digestive acids to eat away at the lining tissues of the stomach. A very painful and very common affliction, a peptic ulcer is an open sore that has erupted within the stomach lining. Also called ulcus pepticum, peptic ulcer disease, and PUD. Stomach ulcers are easily cured, but they can become severe without proper treatment.
1. For many years, ulcers have been thought to be the result of an extra spicy diet, on the job stress, and other similar factors. However, doctors have found that the true culprit of the peptic ulcer is a corkscrew shaped bacterium that is called Helicobacter pylori, or H. pylori.
This is a common bacterium that can be found within the mucous layer that lines and protects the stomach and small intestine. Although it goes through its course without disruption many times, it can sometimes disrupt this mucous layer and cause the lining of the stomach or duodenum to become inflamed, developing the ulcer. H. pylori are commonly referred to and seen as the usual gastrointestinal infection and are thought to be spread by person to person contact or through food and water.
2. long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
A number of symptoms are associated with stomach ulcers. The severity of the symptoms depends on the severity of the ulcer.
The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the area between your chest and belly button. Normally, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty and it can last for a few minutes or several hours.
• dull pain in the stomach
• weight loss
• not wanting to eat because of pain
• nausea or vomiting
• burping or acid reflux
• heartburn (burning sensation in the chest)
• pain improves when you eat, drink, or take antacids
There are four main classifications of peptic ulcers that are categorized by their location
Meckel’s Diverticulum ulcer
There are also five types according to the actual ulcers present:
Type I: peptic ulcer located along curve of stomach
Type II: one gastric and one duodenal ulcer present
Type III: Presence of prepyloric ulcer
Type IV: Presence of proximal gastroesophageal ulcer
Type V: Ulcer located anywhere
So , super cider, Aloe power and Omega plus are your herbal products for stomach ulcers.
What is a stomach ulcer?
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.