Nano Technology Releases the "Pow" in Chinese Pearl Powder. The benefits of Chinese pearl powder are within everyone's grasp. Why Pearl Powder? Pearl is secreted by pearl shells during their whole lives. In the thousands of years of Chinese traditional medical history, pearl has been researched, used and recorded all the time. Modern analysis revealed that pearl contains 15~18 amino acids, over 20 microelements (including Zn, Ca, Mg, P, Fe etc.), several types of proteins and short peptides, EGF and some other active factors. Can tranquilize the nerve and brighten the eyes. Applied in the face, it makes skin softer and brighter; applied in hands and feet, it smoothens the skin. The other functions are: expelling sputum, reducing speckles, treating whelk, detoxification. Thousands of year’s of experiences have proved it. Few of the beauty formulations which came down do not use Chinese pearl powder. Modern researches deepened studies of the principles of pearl's medical effects. These researches, including composition analysis, pharmacology and effectiveness experiments, provided affluent evidences for the traditional records and showed that: The effective components of pearl powder engage in metabolism of the human body by promoting growth of new cells, supplying nutrients to skin (thus to make skin softer and smoother). Pearl powder can improve the activity of SOD, restrain synthesis of melanin (thus to make skin brighter). And because SOD eliminates free radicals, skin aging and wrinkles thus can be prevented and treated.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.