Mobile Phone/Tablet Repair Course
• Program Type: I
• (I=Individual, C=Corporate)
• Training Method: Workshop/Demonstration (Highly Intensive Practical)
• Cost: N20,000,00 Promo Offer (Covers Tuition and Certificate of attendance only)
• Duration: 2 Months
• Weekend: June 15, 2019 Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm Sunday 2.00 – 5.00pm
• Weekday: June 17, 2019 9.00am – 12.00pm 3 days per week
• Venue: SGL Training Center. 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
SGL’s Mobile Phone & Tablet repair as specialist continues to offer Best Practice Training Courses for new and experienced technicians all across the country.
Through partnership with NGOs, both State and Local Governments we have trained hundreds of new and experienced technicians across all makes and models of phones and tablets.
We have trained across all vendors like Techno, Samsung etc.. Our Team of engineers and instructors consist of some of the most experienced experts in mobile phone & tablet repair and training, each a specialist in their own field.
To date SGL has trained many job seekers to become self-employed and entrepreneurs and have established their own businesses through the knowledge acquired from the training.
Intensive Practical Session!
This is an avenue to provide self-employment opportunity for Nigerian youths!
GET EMPOWERED NOW AND BE SELF EMPLOYED IMMEDIATELY AT THE END OF THIS COURSE!
This course is designed to empower all youths for immediate self-employment and numerous participants have become self-employed after this course.
Most of our participants are currently and actively engaged using the skill acquired during the course of this program to provide a means of self-employment (or alternate source of income) either on full time or part-time basis.
Become a GSM Phone Repair engineer and set up your dream business now.
Numerous participants have attended this course; many of them are doing well in terms of getting private jobs, and using it as another stream of regular income.
• Introduction to Electronics
• The Nature of Electricity: Insulators, Conductors, and Batteries.
• Ohm’s Law and Circuit Analysis.
• Magnetism and Electromagnetism.
• Capacitors and Inductors.
• Analog VOM Meter.
• Alternating Current in Electronic Circuits.
• Inductors in AC Circuits.
• Capacitors in AC Circuits.
• Transformers for Electronic and Other Applications.
• Experiments with DC Theory.
• Rectification and Basic Electronic Devices.
• Basic Semiconductor Components: Diodes.
• Hardware :
• Basics of Mobile Communication.
• Tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
• Various components used in mobile phones.
• Basic parts of mobile phones (Mic, Speaker, Buzzer, LCD, Antenna, etc).
• Use of Multimeter.
• Use of Battery Booster.
• Basic Circuit Board/ Motherboard Introduction.
• Assembling & disassembling of different mobile phones.
• Soldering & Desoldering Components Using Different Soldering Tools.
• Names of Different ICs.
• Work of Different ICs.
• Fault finding & Troubleshooting.
• Repairing procedure for repairing different hardware faults.
• Use of secret codes
• Bluetooth/ infrared
Mobile Phone/Tablet Repair Course
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.