Marketing to Gen Z 3 - Marketing to Gen Z For years, marketers have been focused on Millennials as the rising stars of business decision-making and consumer spending. Meanwhile, Generation Z were often left in the shadows of marketing research, sometimes dismissed as teens obsessed with their smartphones. But Generation Z has been quietly growing into a massive influence in the market. Above and beyond its economic clout, this is also the most diverse generation in American history, with strongly held and untraditional views on gender and identity. If your brand relies on a younger audience, it’s time to get to know Generation Z—where they came from, how they think, how they spend their time and money, and the ways they like to engage with brands of all kinds.
Marketing To GENZ
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.
This listing was not posted by a representative of Jumia Deals. Jumia Deals cannot guarantee the origin of the product / service.