Responsible for overseeing all administrative functions in your business
leading and directing employees.
Delegates administrative tasks, such as accounting, paperwork and payroll, while giving you the freedom to deal with other issues ,ensures administrative efficiency, proper procedure, implementation of policies and employee morale.
Communicate the wishes of his superiors to administrative employees, so that your business functions according to the wish of the company
Decision-making is another important duty, because the manager has to analyse situations and determine the best course of action. Anyone who has worked under a general manager — administrative or otherwise — also understands that discipline and coaching are also essential duties. This is to ensure that your business keeps competent employees,
Helps employees improve, or eliminate those who do not meet the organization’s standards.
The manager also will understand recruitment and selection, giving him the skills to judge potential candidates for hiring.
Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
qualified candidates possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration.
he will have taken courses in finance, accounting, management or industrial relations.
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia Deals. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.