Deep Sea Fish Oil Capsule Brief：Provides essential fatty acids; prevents cerebra- or cardiovascular diseases. Size：1000 mg x 100 capsules Deep Sea Fish Oil Capsule comprises EPA and DHA, the two major omega-3 fatty acids, as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E. It is an ideal supplement for essential fatty acids, the key nutrients for brain functions. Deep Sea Fish Oil Capsule can lower the bad cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as inhibit the platelet coagulation, thus, it can lower the chance of thrombosis and reduce the risks of arthrosclerosis and heart attack. DHA in deep sea fish oil can activate brain cells, improve the transfer speed of nerves, makes memory strong and retards aging. DHA is an important part of brain, eyes, and nervous and immune system of the human body which has a close connection with the growth of brain and eyes. EPA is also called the Cardiovascular Ashman which plays an important role in reducing blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis, preventing arteriosclerosis in heart and blood vessels of brain, thereby protecting human brain and heart as well. Both adults and children can take it. Don't wait to slum in your bathroom or office before taking action. Recommended Use: • For those with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and hyperglycemia. • For those with cerebra- or cardiovascular diseases. • For those with memory loss or senile dementia. . For pregnant women For breastfeeding mothers • 1-2 capsules in a day. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.