Teaching professionals have often been beset with the challenge of determining the methodology for learning delivery in and out of the class for children whose learning abilities differ in numerous ways – from exceptionally gifted to dyslexia, ADHD, etc. Teachers are not neuro-scientist and our environment lacks the support for enhancing teachers with scientific information on improving children learning. To make matters worse parents are not forthcoming in sharing and/or agreeing to work with schools/ teachers on the challenges of our children.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)