Laptop Repairs Training Course
Program Type: I
• (I=Individual, C=Corporate)
• Training Method: Workshop/Demonstration (Highly Intensive Practical)
• Cost: N20,000,00 Promo Offer (Covers Tuition and Certificate of attendance only)
• Duration: 2 Months
• Weekend: June 15, 2019 Saturday 9.00am – 1.00pm Sunday 2.00 – 5.00pm
• Weekday: June 17, 2019 1.00pm – 4.00pm 3 days per week
• Venue: SGL Training Center. 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Our training will offer the necessary skill you need to be a laptop service engineer.
Laptops technology is changing all the time and there are so many that if you plan to earn a living you from laptop repair you need to understand how they work.
This course is an intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing, signal analysis , replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service engineers acquired from the years of experiences.
The session makes you confident enough to chip-level service the new generation notebooks from Lenovo, HP, Toshiba ,Sony and the likes .
• SGL engineers will give you a clear understanding of how laptops are put together, how they work and how you can repair or replace parts to fix them.
• SGL engineers will give you the skills to work as a laptop repair technician
• The course will definitely teach and motivates you to start your own business after the training
• Offers you the new skill- set needed to be employed and get a good salary package.
You can come with as many as possible faulty laptops to the class and fix it yourself at the end of the class.
This course is designed to empower youth for immediate self-employment and numerous participants have become self-employed after attending this course
This course covers both basic and advanced Laptop Repairs. It covers chip and motherboard repair aspect.
Advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist
• You can work from home, no cost the initial cost of office rent
• There is no prior skill / experience required to start this course .
• Free ongoing help /assistance from SGL engineers
• Market opportunities are expanding every day (almost everyone possesses at least one laptop or contemplating buying a laptop)
• Immediate opportunity for you fight the current economic hardship
• You can be engaged Part-time or full-time in the business
You'll discover how to troubleshoot & repair
• How To Use A Multimeter
• Dead Systems
• No display
• Dim display
• Freezing System
• System getting hung
• Keyboard control section problem
• Memory control section problem
• Audio not working
• USB port not working
• Serial port not working
• Ps2 port not working
• CD Drive control section problem
• Hard disk control section problem
• Battery not charging
• D C pin problem
• Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC....
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
• Laptop Motherboards
• Solving Laptop Power Problems
• How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
• Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
• How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
• Fixing Keyboard Problems
• Fixing Touchpad Problems
• Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
• Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fix/Install Laptop Hard Drives
• What you need to know about hard drive installation.
• Example Hard Drives.
• How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
• Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
• By-passing the BIOS Password.
• What to do if You Can't Boot The System.
• Laptop BIOS Settings.
• What to do if you can't remember your BIOS password and you need to get into the BIOS.
• A comprehensive FAQ section.
• Fit laptop screens.
• Fit laptop keyboards.
• Fit memory into ANY laptop.
• Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
• Clean a laptop keyboard to an 'as new' condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
• How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
• Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
IC Chip Soldering & Desoldering
• Latest Chip Level Tools & Gadgets
• Basic Electronics Soldering & Desoldering Guide
• How to Solder
• SMD Soldering Guide
• Surface Mount Soldering Tutorials
• Getting IC chip X onto board Y
• Trying to reworking with an iron
• Wonderful hot-air rework
• Green wire fixes
• Sneaky tricks for soldering leadless ICs
• Video examples
• How does hot air rework actually work?
Connector Socket Basic problems & repairing steps
• Ac Adapter
• Battery ic
• Sound = Soldering tiny sound ic chips in a Laptop motherboard
• Wifi Card = Soldering wireless card in an old Laptop motherboard
• Use Of Debug Card Post Error & Code
• DC Jack/Fuse Replacement
• Power IC Replacement
• Controller IC Replacement
• Replacing bad IC components on the motherboard
• BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge / Southbridge / Graphics Chips)
• Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
• Define different Laptop problems
• Common Laptop Notebook Chip
• POWER SUPPLY CHIP
• IO CHIP
• CPU power supply chips
• Charge discharge control chip
• CPU temperature control chip
• Graphics Brand
• Ethernet chips
• Sound audio Chip
• PC Card Chip
• COM port chip
• Keyboard chip
• Battery IC :
• Memory control chip
• Clock IC :
• lcd back light control
• Ddr memory power supply
• Other Common chipset
• Mosfets Used
• Crystal (14.318 Clock )
Laptop Repairs Training Course
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.