Product of The Day
*CHERRY PARK IS BACK!*
Did you miss out investing in Cherry Park Estate ?
Did you miss out on Cherry Park Estate just because you heard about the opportunity late.
Did you miss out on investing in that prime location (Ilamija, Ibeju Lekki) close to International Airport ?
With pleasure, we are introducing to you another opportunity to secure your own position in the new Lagos ahead of the massive greatness that soon engulfs Ibeju Lekki. We present to you *CHERRY PARK ESTATE PHASE 2, ILAMIJA!*— Same Prime Location, Affordable, Guaranteed High Returns and Best For Your Retirement Plan!
LOCATION: Ilamija village, close to the Island new International Airport, off Lekki Epe Expressway, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
TITLE: Registered Survey
FEATURES/BENEFITS: Affordability, dry land, close to the island new International Airport, Pan Atlantic University, the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge, Electrification, good Road Network, drainages & gutters, quick & easy Access to Epe, several other upcoming gated estates, etc
LAUNCHING PROMO: Buy 5Plots, Get 1 Plot FREE!
For further enquiry, site inspection booking, how to lock down your own plots, please call/WhatsApp now .
Product of The Day
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.