IndustryComputer / IT
Our company is looking for a professional training coordinator that can optimize and monetized resources. Seek and coordinates the instructors, design a seamless curriculum to meet personal and corporate standard, Seeks for trainee from any business sector and also maximize profit. In order to be successful in this role, the coordinator needs to have a deep understanding of the various training process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in coordinating role is an advantage.
Training Coordinator will be responsible for; communicating with the managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
The ideal candidate should also have experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
The candidate should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project.
If you can think of and design engaging ways to train at both corporate and non-corporate level (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities
• Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
• Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house) as well as non-corporate level
• Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
• Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
• Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Experience with e-learning platforms
• MS Office proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Strong communication skills
• BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field