• Duration: 1 Month
• Training Category: Individual and Promo Package
• Lagos: 10, Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe, off Awolowo Way, (Opp New Garage) Ikeja, Lagos
• (Weekday and Weekend options available)
• Date: call merchant to fix a date/schedule
• Time : 9am – 4pm (Monday – Saturday) Sundays 1.00pm - 6.00pm
The first and most important goal of this course is to help every PC and mobile device user to better understand and become proficient in Microsoft Office and gain a competitive edge in the job market.
Learn Microsoft Office, the most common software application used in business today. Successfully complete Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint courses to earn an SGL’s certificate in Microsoft Office Applications and digital awareness.
• Basic user of PCs, mobile devices, the Internet and networks.
• There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
By the end of the course you will better understand everything from file structure, to WiFi connectivity and troubleshooting to overall setup, configuration and troubleshooting PCs and mobile devices.
• Windows Operating System Fundamentals
• Microsoft® Office Word
• Microsoft® Office PowerPoint
• Microsoft® Office Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Research With The Use Of The Internet
• Introduction to Digital Marketing
• WiFi connectivity
• Troubleshooting to overall setup, configuration and troubleshooting PCs and mobile devices.
Windows Operating System Fundamentals:
• Use of Keyboard
• Use of Mouse
• Configure desktop settings
• Configure profiles, display settings, and shortcuts; configure and customise Start Menu; configure Task Bar settings; configure toolbars; configure notifications
• The Internet and the WWW
• What is the Internet
• Connecting to the Internet
• Using the Internet: Applications
• Using the Internet: Navigating the Web
• Using the Internet: Searching the Web
• Using the Internet: Other Internet Applications
• Searching for Information (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla)
• Search Engines
• Downloading Information (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla)
• Good Downloading vs. Bad Downloading
• Files, Music, Games, etc.
• Exploring Files and Folders (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla)
• About Files, Folders, and Disks
• Navigating Folders and Files in Windows
• Managing File and Folders
• Saving and Retriving Files
• How to Use the Flash
• Browsing the internet using browsers and hostspot
• How to connect projector
• Music and Video download
• And many more…..
• Module 1 Making the switch to Word .
• Module 2 Whats's New in Word
• Module 3 Creating your first Word document
• Module 4 Explore Your Document using the Navigation Pane
• Module 5 Create visually compelling documents
• Module 6 Get control of Page Numbers, Headers, and Footers
• Module 7 Create and Customize a Table of Contents
• Module 8 Create accessible documents
• Module 9 Word . tips and techniques
• Module 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
• Module 11 Microsoft Office . Security
Microsoft Excel .
• Module 12 Making the switch to Excel .
• Module 13 What's new in Excel .
• Module 14 Basic Tasks in Excel .
• Module 15 Create your first spreadsheet
• Module 16 Create Formulas
• Module 17 VLOOKUP - What it is and when to use it
• Module 18 Understand Data at a glance with Conditional Formatting
• Module 19 Sparklines - Use tiny charts to show data trends
• Module 20 Use Excel tables to manage information
• Module 21 The IF Function - What it is and how to use it
• Module 22 How to create a basic chart in Excel .
• Module 23 Save time by creating and running macros in Excel .
• Module 24 Figure out dates by using formulas in Excel .
• Module 25 Plan payments and savings in Excel .
• Module 26 Keyboard shortcuts in Excel .
• Module 28 Making the switch to PowerPoint .
• Module 29 What's new in PowerPoint .
• Module 30 Create your first PowerPoint . presentation
• Module 31 Add photos to PowerPoint
• Module 32 Insert video into a presentation
• Module 33 Broadcast a presentation
• Module 34 Charts and SmartArt in PowerPoint
• Module 35 Animations and Transitions
• Module 36 Keyboard Shortcuts
• Module 37 PowerPoint Tips and Techniques
Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Difference b/w Traditional Marketing & Digital Marketing
• Traditional Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• How does Search Engine Work?
• Spiders or Web Crawling,
• Indexing & Displaying.
• Spiders & Crawlers
• Role of Keywords in SEO
Troubleshooting to overall setup, configuration and troubleshooting PCs and mobile devices
• Over Twenty Five Highly Experienced and Certified Instructors
• Affordable Cost Programs
• Career Counseling and Mentoring
• Certification Exams
• One on One Training
• Standard and Vendors’ Approved Course wares
• Fast Track Option Available
• Students’ Internship Program
• Job Opportunities
• Duration: 1 Month
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit card number...).
- Find out from your friends or on the internet about the experiences of previous students.
- Ask your contact if he works directly for the structure indicated in the listing.
- Make sure you understand the financial procedures and conditions.